I took some pics of my "Man" friend. I need to get them uploaded.
I love his new look. I have told him if he does not like it he can do what he wants, but wow.
He melts my heart!!!!!!!
I love decorating for Christmas. I will post pic of tree soon.
I cleaned my kitchen finally!!!!! it has taken me forever to do this. I am not a dirty person, just a clutter gal.
Have any ideas how to make a mans heart and eyes light up? I need help.
My son is going through the "driving my mom crazy" stage. I am not sure how to deal.
He is always telling me he lovees his dad more than me. If you know anything about us you know he never met his father. Will I ever earn the title of "I Love my MOM the Best"?
I need to tell jokes here, but how????? I have none to tell.


1 comment:
Yeah! A new post! JK. Scott always loves it when I change my hair - so that's an idea if you're up to it - my other ideas aren't allowed for you :) I think D is just being a stinker. He may get it from his friends in kindergarten who say things about their dads, so he's trying to fit in? That's just an idea, but I know you are an incredible mom to him and your "friend" better get his butt in gear about being more than your "friend".
Post a Comment