I will get a pic up of my son
It is 2009 and I don't get where the time has gone.
I hope this year brings a lot of joy for my family.
I need to spend quality time with my son this year
I need to do more with my "Man Friend" this year
I need to spend more time with my family this year
I need to spend more time with my friends this year
I need to read more this year
I need to write more this year
I need to take more pics this year
I want to discover more amusement parks this year
I want to travel more this year
I want to spend less money this year
I want to have less surgeries this year


1 comment:
2009 is lookin' pretty good for you:)! I espeically like the "Man Friend" part and the spending more time with friends...aka me, right? I am planning on coming to the shower! I talked to Ali and we're going to come together! I to want to spend less money this year! Money is not my favorite thing in the world!
Post a Comment