Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OCTOBER 16, 2009

I know late, but fun.... AFTER 5 years of knowing each other....
On October 16th Wayne and I were married. We now have a bigger family. We love our family and spending time.
For our Wedding we only had family there.
We kept it very hush with friends, but our family knew the minute we decided a date.
I was able to cook the meal and decorate the way I wanted. We loved those and appreciate all of those that helped out.
Here are a few pictures......


Dalton with the Guest Book, handing out White roses to all the ladies.
OUR NEW FAMILY... Dalton, Steve, Robert, Halceyn, Wayne, and Scott.

Wayne and Halceyn

More cuddly....lol

Bouquet and Rings.... What a wonderful day.....!

3 comments:

Hannah Jane said...

You look beautiful!!! Congrats on your marriage and new family!

love, hannah hintze

Unknown said...

Love it! I'm so glad you shared! And figured it out again! Congrats lovely lady!

Alicia said...

Thanks for sharing! You look gorgeous!