You have the cutest son on earth! He is adorable! I love all the classy fun pictures you took throughout his life! Happy Birthday D!Love,T
Look at you go with your blog background! Fun pictures too! See you on Thursday!
Happy Birthday Dalton!!!! You don't know me, but I work with your mommy.......... I'm Mrs. Kenney (Rachelle). Have fun at Disney World and give Mickey Mouse a hug for me!Keep going on your blog girl, you're doing great!!! =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You have the cutest son on earth! He is adorable! I love all the classy fun pictures you took throughout his life! Happy Birthday D!
Love,
T
Look at you go with your blog background! Fun pictures too! See you on Thursday!
Happy Birthday Dalton!!!! You don't know me, but I work with your mommy.......... I'm Mrs. Kenney (Rachelle). Have fun at Disney World and give Mickey Mouse a hug for me!
Keep going on your blog girl, you're doing great!!! =)
Post a Comment