
What a time.What more can go on.I have had a heck of a time trying to do this.Lets see:My son, man friend, and I went to Florida. We had the time of our lives.Came home to spend time with my dadMy dad Passed away 3 days after we got home. I miss him so much. I know he is in a better place and at peace, but it sure does not take my hurt away. I am a daddy's girl, and I am missing him more and more. I love my mom tons and hope that I can be her support.Then of course it was Halloween. WOWNow I am in the middle of Parent Teacher ConferencesHave anything more you want to put on m plate?????
2 comments:
I love you:)
Give me a call and we can discuss your background:)
Hey! I found you on Tiff's! Let me know if I can be any support to you!!! You sound like you've been through a lot...
I love ya!
Amy
Post a Comment