Fireworks I LOVE THEM
More Fireworks let them come!!!!!!!!
Dalton making wishes
1. Grandpa would be alive when we got home so that we could say our goodbyes
2. Grandpa would have no pain
3. Grandpa would not have cancer anymore
Mickey and US We loved it
It seems like forever ago, but Dalton and I really did go. We took our best friend with us also. We had so much fun. Most relaxing vacation we had had in ages. Disneyworld was the main event, but just spending time together was a blast. Met up with Brenda and Ray and Dalton had a blast with his grandparents. Dalton even got to go fishing, did not catch a thing, but atleast he loved doing it. Check out our pics.



2 comments:
Hooray for more pictures and a cute new background! I love it!
The fireworks are WAY cool! I'm glad I could help you with your blog! Thanks for being a wonderful friend:). I love all the new pictures, looks like you're offically a blogger now! Welcome:)!
Post a Comment