Yes, I am getting the hang of things with this here blog.
I do hope that you will enjoy things. I am not a writer. I like pictures better, but NOT of me.
So far November has been interesting. I had Parent Teacher Conferences, Dalton got his first report card, I am having my kids at school put on a musical in a week, and I am wanting to spend more time with a gentleman that has been a part of my life for some time. He has been wonderful with me through all the fun and pain. Like I have said We had so much fun in Florida and my Man Friend was with us there and he was there with my family during the death of my dad. I could not ask for a better friend.
I made wishes in that wishing well in Florida,
DO YOU THINK THEY WILL COME TRUE?? One did!!!! can't tell you the others. HAHAHA



1 comment:
I sure hope those wishes come true!!!!!!!!! :)! I need to find a wishing well!
Post a Comment