Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Saturday, November 15, 2008

We made it home!!!!!!!!!!


Dad 2008



Dad and his Grandkids Look how PROUD!!!!!


Dad in 2005

Dad on Sep. 27, 2008


We made it home and was able to spend 3 glorious days with dad.

My dad passed away on Oct. 21st, 2008.

He was my HERO, my PRIESTHOOD HOLDER, and the GENTLEMAN every man must live up to.

I miss him terribly and so does Dalton.






My dad had a great life, but he will be missed by all.

How can one put in words what this man meant to me in my heart. I just hope that someday I find someone that is even HALF of what he was. The funeral was beautiful. FAMILY is everything and don't any of you forget it.



In other words, if you are having family issues SOLVE THEM!!!!!!! before it is too late.


I miss you DAD/Grandpa!!!!!!

No comments: