
Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know......
Not sure if I need to let go or if someone needs to let go of me....
I do believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason... sometimes we don't understand that reason, but we grow and learn eventually...
I know there are a few people in my life that are difficult to be around. We all have bad day. Often bad weeks or months. Sometimes it is even a year. We all hurt and struggle, but life is about how you deal with them...
I think my hardest is when one is stuck in a depressive mode or mood... They suck the life right out of me......
I don't think I despise anyone to the amount of not wanting them rid of, but out of my life would be nice...
I do have a couple that have stayed in my life longer than should have, and I HAVE NO CONTROL of getting them out of my life....but I do have control how much contact or how I let them affect me....
I know I have to learn to live and let live and not to let others bother me...
Not sure if I need to let go or if someone needs to let go of me....
I do believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason... sometimes we don't understand that reason, but we grow and learn eventually...
I know there are a few people in my life that are difficult to be around. We all have bad day. Often bad weeks or months. Sometimes it is even a year. We all hurt and struggle, but life is about how you deal with them...
I think my hardest is when one is stuck in a depressive mode or mood... They suck the life right out of me......
I don't think I despise anyone to the amount of not wanting them rid of, but out of my life would be nice...
I do have a couple that have stayed in my life longer than should have, and I HAVE NO CONTROL of getting them out of my life....but I do have control how much contact or how I let them affect me....
I know I have to learn to live and let live and not to let others bother me...


No comments:
Post a Comment