Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 13

A band or an artist that has gotten you through some tough days......
Growing up I listened to my siblings music... Hermin and the Hermits, Barry Manilow, Dan Fogelberg, ABBA, Neil Diamond, Osmonds, STYX ....
As I got older I did not change much...
I do like to listen to a lot of country, jazz, hip hop, pop, soft rock, and such. I have NEVER liked RAP....
When I went through the loss of my first husband, the Osmonds and the Carpenters were the only 2 groups I could really listen to.
I have since found LOTS of people I like to listen to, but I think what I like most are the lyrics that make me feel good. I would have to say the LDS HYMNS and CHILDREN HYMNS are the ones that really speak to my heart...
I am really in to harmony so when I hear a great voice I could listen to that forever.... Thanks to my family for exposing me to great music while I was growing up....

No comments: