Something people seem to compliment you the most on... Well,,,, Long blonde hair,,,, nice hour glass shape,,, funny personality... Now if all of those were true that would be nice....
I am not really one that believes in compliments so I cannot answer this question at all....SORRY folks...
I guess one thing I love is that I love fix a spread for parties.. I do get compliments that I am a family person like my father and a cook like my mother....
I love that..
I get compliments from my family, but they are biased because they are my blood... Having all of my family in my life is truly the greatest compliment anyone could have.....
I am not really one that believes in compliments so I cannot answer this question at all....SORRY folks...
I guess one thing I love is that I love fix a spread for parties.. I do get compliments that I am a family person like my father and a cook like my mother....
I love that..
I get compliments from my family, but they are biased because they are my blood... Having all of my family in my life is truly the greatest compliment anyone could have.....


No comments:
Post a Comment