I stole this from my cousin Trisha... I like her feel this is a HUGE Challenge, but hopefully will enlighten all of us especially me........halceyn....
DAY 1
Something you Hate about Yourself....
How and Where do I start....
There are many things I don't like about myself. How does one start when this list is soooo long.
1. My body.. I have always wanted a thin, shapely, tanned, and muscular one... I did not get dealt that.... I am shapely, but oh soooo not the rest....Even the Doctors can't figure out how to help me. I have tried diet, exercise, and Doctor help...NONE are doing any good.
2. My hair.... I wish I had LONG blonde hair.. Mine only grows to a certain length and breaks...Hereditary I guess.
3. I wear my heart on my sleeve..... I take things very personally. I wish I did not get hurt so easily.
OKAY enough about that..... Remember there are many more things that need to go on this list...I hope that the rest of these challenges don't make me become so sensitive and emotional..


No comments:
Post a Comment