Something you hope to do in your life.....
Well there are a lot of things I want to do, but I will not post all of them...
I want to go to Hawaii.... that is my dream right now....
In my lifetime I really would like to have a HAPPY Marriage and HOME life...
I want to be the key in having my sons life be the happiest it can be....
I want to take my son to all the places in the USA that I love and that He would like to see...
I would love to take my son to place out of the USA, but not sure which first.... I have been to many and there are some I want more than others....
I always wanted to go on an LDS adult mission,,, but the way economics are going I don't see me ever retiring and able to do that...
I guess the ONE thing I REALLY want more than anything else in life is HAPPINESS and the long lasting LOVE that my parents had.....I just want that for eternity...( just going to be a dream).......


No comments:
Post a Comment