Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 8

Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like horribly.....
I wish I was more worried about hurting others than others hurting me....
I let people hurt me.. I wish I could turn the other cheek.... It is not easy for me at all.
I know if I am not kind to others that they in turn will do that to me.. but what I do not like is when I am trying sooo hard to be kind and I get slapped across the face (not literally).

If I could find the person who wrote me notes in high school that literally has crumbled my inner life... I would love to see and talk to them as to WHY........ I know people look at me now and don't really see that it is crumbed, but you have not lived with my emotions..... and if you get to know me (REALLY KNOW ME) you would understand.

I would also like to meet up with some people that I know who have hurt my family and me and let them know what they have done... The only reason I don't is that it would hurt their family and them... and that is not the person I am...(there is a little bit in me that does want to tell them what they have done so that it would hurt them, but what good would it really do?????) There are times,,,,,, I wish they would hurt like I have... but would they really????? Most people who hurt others don't have a clue they have hurt you and when they find out they think you are just looney.....They do not see it as hurting someone.....
enough enough enough......

No comments: