Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 4

Something you have to forgive someone for.......

I am not sure how this will sound, but how do you forgive someone who has never asked for it?????
I have people that were in my life that have really hurt me and it has caused a HUGE problem in my life... it has affected me in all aspects....
When I was young I was judged so much because of my girlish figure.. I was made fun of daily because of my weight.... Some of you may say it was just in my mind...but how is that when I had others that heard the words... and How is that when I have written proof of things that were said..
I got a few letters in high school that were put in my locker that were NOT kind, Yes, I have kept them and cried every time I have read them.
Once out of high school, I had a very hard time looking in the mirror and not seeing what they said I was.. I still have that issue today... I don't trust that people can like me for me when all I see is what I was told I was...
I also am not sure I will be able to forgive people who do things purposely to hurt others..... I think it very sad..
When I see people not take care of or love their spouse like they should I am hurt to no end...
I feel that the spouse that you have chosen should be your number ONE priority....
I am trying to work on forgiving some, but Like I have said it is hard when you have not been asked for forgiveness. It is also hard to forgive when people keep telling lies to cover or not telling the truth to get things out in the open....
I know SILLY, but maybe some of you who read this will have ides.....
Halceyn

2 comments:

Ljuvaskratt said...

Throw those letters away...right now! Why on earth have you kept them and keep onm reading them????
Kristina

Ljuvaskratt said...

Love you for who you are by the way :-)