
Dalton and I decided to go to 7 peaks and get some sun.... Boy did I get burned.... This is Dalton just relaxing on his tube....

Took a trip to Rexburg, Idaho..... Carsten David Kent was born on June 4,2011.(Wayne's Birthday)..... We took mom up to see her FIRST Great Grandchild... He is soo adorable.

Dalton could not get enough of Carsten.. Any chance he could he was holding him....

This is COLETTE holding Carsten.. I just couldn't resist his face... SORRY Colette I did not get your very much in the pic.. I am bad with cameras.....

Wayne holding Carsten on his way to Grandma... She wanted to hold him ONE more time... She loves him... So do all of us.... CONGRATS Jake and Alexandria on this welcome and wonderful addition to this family.....

Carsten looking cool in his shades out at the water park....

This is the water park... I sure wish they would do this by us.....

Dalton getting SPLASHED....

Dalton wanting his pic taken by the water hole>>> LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment