Long and hard what to say.. I have so many things that I want forgiveness for., so where does one start. I guess the most important is to know that My savior has paid for all my sins so I need to forgive myself for those wrong doings also. Also, I am not sure it is forgiveness of myself I need to work on as much as forgiving others for what I feel they have done to me...so maybe my next post will be easier..
I have tried to go back as far back as I can to see maybe someone that I have really hurt to a point that I still need to ask their forgiveness.... I can't... Usually when I find out that I have offended or hurt them I will go and see what I can do to make it better.... I am one that DOES NOT like when others do not like me....
I just have to remember that I am human and make mistakes. So therefore, I need to forgive myself when I have done something to hurt me....
I know I have not done the best for my body, but I have gone to find help with no help out there as of yet... still trying and trying.....
halceyn


No comments:
Post a Comment