Someone who has made your life worth living.....
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH WOW I can do this in ONE WORD>>>>>>>>
FAMILY
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH WOW I can do this in ONE WORD>>>>>>>>
FAMILY

This was taken in August, 2003....Last major family photo of the Williams' family before Dad got sick.
Back: Andrew, Donald, Colette, Christian, and Alexandria
Front: Lisa, Mom, Dad, Dalton, and Halceyn
Dalton's baptism...... FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY of MEN....
Back: Christian, Jake, Blaine,Wayne(dad), Uncle Ed, Uncle Gary, Eddie, Scott, Robert, Steve, and Bro. Worthington (bishopric)
Front: Donald, Andrew, Uncle Neldon, DALTON, Uncle Duane, and Bishop Cochrane.

Mom and son..... I don't know where I would be without him.....He is my joy, my pride, and most importantly the love of my life....
Our new family..... Halceyn , Wayne, and Dalton..... of course at our favorite place LOL

Loving the new bigger family: Steve, Robert, Wayne, and Scott then Dalton and Halceyn
Williams' familyBack: Jake, Wayne, Colette, Christian, and Donald
Middle: Alexandria, Halceyn, Lisa, Andrew, and Anna
Front: Dalton and Grandma Marie L. Williams
Mom, Colette, and me...... I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH
Fobert Family
Back: Sharon, Richard, Wayne , and Halceyn
Front: Maryam Fobert and Leonard Fobert
Cousin Dianne, and us Williams' girls.... We sure have fun together.....I honestly can say I would not be where I am today without all these people and many more family members that I do not have photos of.......


No comments:
Post a Comment