Wedding Anniversary

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 6

Something you hope you never have to do....

Well I have gone through a lot that I hoped I would NEVER have to do...
I was told I would have a very slim chance of ever having children.., but the Lord helped me through that.....I LOVE YOU DALTON
I think so far in my life the LOSS of my Father was the most horrible thing I have had to deal with... it has been about 3 years and it still hurts just as much as it did the week we found out he was sick.... Not having my dad to turn to, his hugs, and his kisses has been just a hole in my heart.....
I have lost loved ones before and NO I don't want to go through it again even though I know it is inevitable..... I will miss my MOM just like my dad, and I never want to lose a sibling or their children..., but we all know there is a time for everything... I just hope I can deal with it the way it would make my Father in Heaven proud of me...
I think the ONE thing that really would get to me is being LEFT ALONE.... I think that is the one thing that really bothers me...I do not want my MF to leave me alone... I don't want to do that.
I am so glad I have the gospel plan of the LDS faith.

No comments: